The results are in! It’s clear Aussie kids share a resounding preference to START their day with dairy. What’s next? We challenge you to END your day with dairy in 2015, too. Be it a delicious milkshake, smoothie or after-school toastie.
A huge thank you to the 120 Australian primary schools who registered to take part in our Legendairy Start and End Your Day with Dairy schools program. We were overwhelmed with the enthusiasm shown, photos received and volume of delicious dairy packages collected and recycled. We are continuing to upload school photos regularly so be sure to keep checking back if your photo hasn’t appeared yet.
Congratulations to our winners! They are:
- Koondoola Primary School, WA
- Elizabeth Vale Primary School, SA
- Highton Primary School, VIC
- Forbes Primary School, SA
- Mentone Grammar School, VIC
- Collinsvale Primary School, TAS
- Eastern Fleurieu School (Milang campus), SA
- Glen Katherine Primary School, VIC
- Kairi State School, QLD
- San Remo Primary School, VIC
- St Alipius Parish School, VIC
- Tallangatta Primary School, VIC
- The Caves State School, QLD
- St Paul's Anglican Grammar School (Traralgon Campus),VIC
- Romaine Park Primary School, TAS
Not a winner? Not to worry. Watch this space for more Legendairy activities and competitions that may interest you in 2015.
If you have any questions about upcoming activities or the results of the Legendairy Start and End Your Day with Dairy schools competition, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Terms & Conditions.