DAIRY KITCHEN MEAL PLANNER
REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition is an initiative of Dairy Australia Limited (ACN 105 227 987), an Australian public company limited by guarantee with its registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006, (hereafter, “the Promoter”).
2. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions shall be invalid and ineligible to win a prize.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families) and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. The competition is titled the “The Dairy Kitchen Meal Planner- Refer a Friend” competition (hereafter, “the Competition”).
5. The Competition commences at 00:00 AEST on Wednesday, 15 July 2015 and closes at 12:00 AEST on Tuesday, 15th September 2015 (“Promotion Period”). During this Promotion Period, the Competition will be promoted via the following owned online assets: http://www.legendairy.com.au, www.facebook.com/thedairykitchen and via the following paid online platform: www.myfoodbook.com.au and via earned editorial in print and online.
6. To enter the Competition, a participant must go online to www.legendairy.com.au/mealplanners and follow the prompts, input the requested details (including their full name and a valid email address) to sign up for the Dairy Kitchen Meal Planner Newsletter. In addition, the participant must invite a friend, family member, colleague or other individual who they have a direct relationship with (a “friend”) to sign up to the Dairy Kitchen Meal Planner Newsletter. To invite a friend, participants must input the name and email address of their friend where indicated as well as their own email address and a personal message to the friend, if desired. This will be deemed a valid “Entry”. One Entry allowed per person only. An email from the participant to the friend will then be automatically generated, with the email containing a link to the Competition entry page from which the friend may sign up to the Dairy Kitchen Meal Planner and enter the Competition. The Promoter will not collect any personal information about the participant’s friend/s until such time as the friend enters the Competition. Participants agree and warrant that: (a) they can only refer the Competition to a friend who is an Australian resident aged 18 or over and who consents to receiving these types of emails from the participant; and (b) the name and email address of the friend provided are valid.
By submitting an Entry in the Competition a participant is deemed to acknowledge and agree that they will receive emails in relation to the Competition from the Promoter.
7. There will be a total of 200 winners, which will be made up of the first 200 valid Entries. The winners will be notified by email within one month of entry and asked to provide their address details for dispatching their prize.
8. 200 participants whose valid entries are successful will each win a Dairy Kitchen Tea Towel and a Dairy Kitchen recipe booklet with the value of $10. The total estimated overall prize pool for the Competition is estimated at AUD$2000.00.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prizes and reserves the right to substitute the prizes without notice at any time where reasonably necessary, such as due to product unavailability, or any other event outside the Promoter’s control.
10. The judges' decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any participant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of any participant being unable to satisfy these Competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter reserves the right to award one (or more, as applicable) of the prizes to another entry. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-judged no less than three (3) months from the original determination date. They will be re-judged on 10 November 2015, 12:00AEST, at the Promoters registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006.
15. Save where contrary to law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered by any participant or winner (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking any prize, as a result of that participant’s participation in this Competition. In addition, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with the internet or telecommunications services.
16. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including for reasons of unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which do or could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to applicable law) to cancel the Competition. In such event no entries will be returned to participants and no compensation will be payable.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for, and shall incur no liability in respect of, any tax implications that may arise from the award of prizes for the Competition. Independent financial advice should be sought by all recipients of such prizes.