Cheese Please Hamper Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter the Cheese Please Hamper Competition (hereafter, the “Competition”) form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. The Competition is an initiative of Dairy Australia Limited (ACN 105 227 987), an Australian public company limited by guarantee with its registered office at Level 5, IBM Centre, 60 City Road, Southbank, Victoria, 3006 (“Dairy Australia”).
3. The total prize pool for this Competition comprises eight (8) cheese hampers each containing four (4) cheeses, fruit paste and crackers. One hamper will be awarded to each of eight winning entries.
4. By submitting an entry for the Competition entrants (hereafter, “You”) are deemed to have accepted and agreed these Terms and Conditions (“Ts&Cs”). Applicants who do not comply with these Ts&Cs, or who do not otherwise satisfy the entry criteria outlined herein shall be ineligible to enter the Competition or collect a prize.
5. The Competition is open to all Melbourne residents with a delivery address within 30km of the CBD, those who live outside 30km of the CBD are able to collect the prize from Dairy Australia’s head office within 7 days of being notified. Entry is free. You must be eighteen (18) years old or more to be eligible to submit an entry. Employees of Dairy Australia and their immediate families and agencies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the Competition You must: (a) email email@example.com and (b) answer the question “What food or drink would you pair with the 2016 Australian Grand Dairy Awards Grand Champion Cheese – Heidi Farm Gruyere?” and (c) leave your name and email address
7. Entrants can enter as many times as they wish.
8. Entries will not be returned and ownership of all intellectual property associated with the same shall be deemed to have passed to Dairy Australia upon submission of Your entry.
9. It is Your responsibility to provide accurate contact details.
10. You may submit Your entry at any time between 9am AEST Wednesday, 2nd March 2016 and 11:59pm 6th March 2016 (“the Competition Period”). Entries received after this time will not be accepted. The eight (8) successful entries will be notified by Dairy Australia, via return email and be asked to provide their address details for prize delivery.
11. No responsibility is accepted by Dairy Australia for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
12. Each entry shall be individually judged on its merit by a panel, chosen by Dairy Australia at its absolute discretion. The judges’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as a cash equivalent.
14. Dairy Australia accepts no responsibility for and shall incur no liability in respect of any tax implications that may arise from the award of a prize under this Competition. Independent financial advice should be sought by all recipients of a prize.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, You are deemed to acknowledge and agree that Dairy Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in any way out of Your participation in the Competition, including but not limited to, loss or damage arising out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunctioning (whether or not under Dairy Australia's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any award claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not by Dairy Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Dairy Australia; or (d) any variation in the Competition to that stated in these Ts&Cs.
18. All prizes will be delivered to winning entrants using a courier service. Dairy Australia assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced or undelivered prizes.
19. Dairy Australia has the right to cancel the Competition at any time during the Competition Period.