HOW MANY NUTRIENTS?
- According to Gary
You know people are always talking about cutting this and that out of their diet. Well, we focus on getting the good things in!
Take milk - it’s one of the most nutritionally complete foods - er, drinks – no, that’s ‘foods AND drinks’ around. It’s got 8 essential nutrients to help keep your body in top nick. Eight!
We all know it’s got a tonne of calcium – the key ingredient for strong bones, but there is also:
- Protein – Think muscles, think strength.
- Vitamin A – Eye health, like carrots!
- Riboflavin – Too many things to mention… some examples are skin function, energy release, reduction of fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 – It’s all about energy release
- Iodine – This one’s good for your brain – keeps you sharp!
- Phosphorus – Bones and teeth are the key benefits here.
- Potassium – It’s an electrolyte plus it helps keep you hydrated.
Blimey - it sounds like a multivitamin! And, these are just some of the benefits.
Find out more from the real experts here.